Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
I copied this recipe out of our local grocery store advertizement. It is quick and delicious.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin, twin pack
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe medium peaches, each cut in half and pitted
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, in microware-safe 2-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, combine vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Heat soy mixture in microwave oven on High 3 to 4 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels.
- With 5 pieces of string (each about 6 inches long), tie together pork tenderloins; sprinkle with salt.
- Place tenderloins on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook tenderloins 20 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
- Place peach halves on grill rack.
- Cook peaches and tenderloins, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes longer, brushing all sides frequently with soy mixture. Cook until peaches brown and soften slightly and pork reaches an internal temperature of 145F (center should still be slightly pink).
- Place peaches on cutting board; cut into bite-sized pieces, then transfer to small serving bowl. Remove strings from tenderloins.
- Cut tenderloins into 1/4-inch slices; top with peaches to serve.