I copied this recipe out of our local grocery store advertizement. It is quick and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling over medium-low heat.
- 2Meanwhile, in microware-safe 2-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, combine vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- 3Heat soy mixture in microwave oven on High 3 to 4 minutes or until reduced by half.
- 4Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels.
- 5With 5 pieces of string (each about 6 inches long), tie together pork tenderloins; sprinkle with salt.
- 6Place tenderloins on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook tenderloins 20 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
- 7Place peach halves on grill rack.
- 8Cook peaches and tenderloins, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes longer, brushing all sides frequently with soy mixture. Cook until peaches brown and soften slightly and pork reaches an internal temperature of 145F (center should still be slightly pink).
- 9Place peaches on cutting board; cut into bite-sized pieces, then transfer to small serving bowl. Remove strings from tenderloins.
- 10Cut tenderloins into 1/4-inch slices; top with peaches to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar and Soy Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Grilled Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 967.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 32.4 g