Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have used this glaze often on my baked hams, it is very good. You can double the recipe if you are making a large ham, if you prefer a really sweet glaze then increase the white sugar to 1/2 cup.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (slighty drained)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Simmer all ingredients over low heat until the sugars dissolve.
- Refrigerate sauce or use immediately to baste ham.
This was very good. My ham came out nice and juicy. Thank you for sharing.