Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a simple, but unique sauce for salmon.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling.
- If using a gas grill, heat one side to medium-high and leave one side with no heat.
- If using a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals on either side of charcoal grate, leaving an empty space in the middle.
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Spread mustard mixture over fish; let stand 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove grill rack.
- Place a disposable aluminum foil pan on unheated part of grill. Carefully return grill rack to grill.
- Place fish, skin side down, on grill rack over unheated part.
- Close lid; grill 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove fish from grill by inserting a spatula between skin and fish. Discard skin.
My kids love this meal.