Recipe by hmengman
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. The sweet and savory goodness of these potatoes make an excellent side dish to any meal.
- 10 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet cook bacon on medium heat. When bacon is browned, remove from heat and drain bacon pieces on paper towel.
- Place Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges into 1 1/2 quart covered baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes.
- Add brown sugar and molasses to potatoes.
- Mix ingredients in baking dish and top with bacon.
- Cover and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.