- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger (fresh grated ginger to taste is good too)
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- Season salmon with fresh cracked black pepper to taste and place skin side up on oiled pan. Place under heating element about 6 inches from heat source for 3 minutes.
- Combine sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger. When the 3 minutes is up turn salmon and brush with the glaze. Allow to cook vfor 2 minutes more or until sugar melts and fish flakes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired,.