Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe can be doubled or tripled. Goes nicely with chicken or fish. Points 6.
Make and share this Brown Rice With Chiles for Two recipe from Food.com.
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 1 1/2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked rice with yogurt, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Place half of the mixture in the bottom of casserole.
- Top with half the chiles and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers, topping with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.