Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 2 medium tart apples, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsely chopped celery
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or broiled
- fresh fruit (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Add rice, apples, celery, carrot, walnuts, and raisins; mix well.
- Serve with grilled chicken breasts.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.