Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
No body misses the cranberries or jello salad,because they stuff themselves on my brown rice turkey stuffing.
- 1 lb brown rice (part wild rice if desired)
- 2 lbs pork shoulder, ground
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom pieces
- 2 -3 cups fresh breadcrumbs (whole wheat perferred)
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- brown pork,saute onions,celery and mushrooms.
- Mix all,add spices to taste.
- Use to stuff (20 pound)turkey or bake in casserole.
We enjoyed this stuffing. Used leftovers to stuff zucchini