Recipe by Serah B.
We use this stuffing in Bryanna Clark Grogan's Holiday Roast: http://www.bryannaclarkgrogan.com
- 4 stalks celery, with leaves, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute celery, onion, bell pepper and carrot in oil over medium heat until onions are translucent and veggies are tender.
- Add white wine, sage, herbs de provence and parsley and cook until wine is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Add brown rice and continue cooking until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately or use as a stuffing.