1/1 Photo of Brown Rice Salad With Zucchini, Beans and Dried Cherries
Different! But so good! This dish is so complete it has the protien, carbs, fiber and bursting with flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup zucchini, raw and diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen green pea
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherry, coarsely chopped (hydrated in 3 tablespoon hot water, Reserve the water for the dressing)
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 leaves fresh sage, chopped (1 inch leaves)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped (4-5 inch sprig)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped (same amount as rosemary)
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix all of the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients in a blender using only 1/4 cup vinegar; taste to see if you want more, then proceed to add the rest of the vinegar.
- 3I myself like the vinegar!
- 4Add dressing to salad toss.
- 5Chill for 1 hour, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice Salad With Zucchini, Beans and Dried Cherries
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: