- 709.77 ml cooked long-grain brown rice
- 439.41 g can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cup cooked)
- 118.29 ml minced red onion
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 59.14 ml chopped toasted pecans
- 29.58 ml minced fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml cider vinegar
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl, combine the rice, black-eyed peas, onion, celery, pecans, and parsley; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and cayenne.
- Mix well, then pour the dressing over the salad; toss to combine and serve.