Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice and light salad. Great for using left over brown rice.
Make and share this Brown Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 granny smith apple, diced in small pieces
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced in small pieces
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced in small pieces
- 3 green onions, chopped in small pieces
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced in small pieces
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped in small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix all in a large bowl, chill.