Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crisp carrots, cucumbers, radishes and celery combine with fresh basil, mint and parsley in this honey-Dijon dressed rice salad. Recipe from Whole Foods.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup fresh peas or 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint
- 1⁄4 cup chopepd flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.