Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great way to get in those raw veggies.
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil (or hemp oil)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- Cook the rice ahead of time and allow to chill. Mix in all of the chopped ingredients. Add the liquids and mix thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for 1 week.