Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from "seemingly greek" - http://seeminglygreek.blogspot.com/2011/02/brown-rice-pudding.html
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine milk, salt, nutmeg, and rice. Bring to a slight boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to medium-low and cover. Allow to cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Add sugar, cornstarch, egg, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Return to heat and cook about 5 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture into individual serving dishes and cool to room temperature. Mixture may be refrigerated at this point if desired. Before serving, sprinkle generously with cinnamon.