Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Brown rice and small diced veggies make an easy side dish.
Make and share this Brown Rice Pilaf With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2-1/2 quart saucepan sauté garlic and onions in oil over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add brown rice, toast, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to boil. Then simmer and cook rice for 45 mins, undisturbed.
- Meanwhile, in a bit of oil, sauté zucchini and carrots for about 3-4 mins in a small fry pan over medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When rice is cooked, add corn, zucchini, and carrots and mix well.