Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yummy whole grain casserole with chicken and tomatoes. It's super easy to make and quite economical also!
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup lentils
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix broth, lentils, rice, onion and seasoning in an 11x7" baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the chicken and tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Return to oven, uncovered, and bake for 20 more minutes.