- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon other artificial sweetener
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium papaya, peeled,seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Halve orange sections, then combine all the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients again and toss with salad to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until well chilled.