Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep2 hrs 20 mins
An unusual combination that all will enjoy as the summer months hit their peak
Make and share this Brown Rice Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon other artificial sweetener
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium papaya, peeled,seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Halve orange sections, then combine all the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients again and toss with salad to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until well chilled.