1 hr 10 mins
Brown rice side dish, goes good with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse rice well.
- 2Dice garlic, onion and celery into fine pieces.
- 3Add all ingredients to pot, cover, and simmer until water has been absorbed into rice.
- 4Average cooking time is 60 minutes.
- 5Let stand for 10 minutes and fluff with fork.
- 6Cooking time can be reduced in half by soaking rice overnight.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice Delight
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g