Very similar to Rice Krispie Squares but made with Brown Crisp Rice Cereal. I use M&M's but these can be made with chocolate chips, nuts, or sunflower seeds. I don't feel quite as guilty eating these because they are a little healthier than regular Rice Krispie Squares!
My Private Note
2 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Lightly coat a 3x9x2 pan with oil, set aside.
- 3Spread puffed rice out on a sheet pan and bake at 425 for 4 minutes.
- 4Mix together marshmallows, oil, and honey and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until marshmallows have melted down.
- 5Cool marshmallows slightly and mix with the puffed rice / M&M mixture.
- 6Spread mixture and press into oiled pan.
- 7Refrigerate for 25 minutes to cool completely and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice Crispy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
puffed brown rice cereal