Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very similar to Rice Krispie Squares but made with Brown Crisp Rice Cereal. I use M&M's but these can be made with chocolate chips, nuts, or sunflower seeds. I don't feel quite as guilty eating these because they are a little healthier than regular Rice Krispie Squares!
- 6 cups puffed brown rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 3x9x2 pan with oil, set aside.
- Spread puffed rice out on a sheet pan and bake at 425 for 4 minutes.
- Mix together marshmallows, oil, and honey and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until marshmallows have melted down.
- Cool marshmallows slightly and mix with the puffed rice / M&M mixture.
- Spread mixture and press into oiled pan.
- Refrigerate for 25 minutes to cool completely and cut into squares.