Recipe by FloridaNative
From the Lundberg Rice web-site, an interesting sounding recipe you can make gluten-free by using gluten-free flour.
- 473.18 ml cooked lundberg brown rice (short grain or long grain)
- 7.39 ml baking powder (gluten-free)
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml coconut
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml pecans or 236.59 ml walnuts, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml sifted flour (gluten-free flour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add beaten egg, vanilla, mix well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in cooked rice and coconut.
- In another bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and nut meats.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle top of each cookie with cinnamon-nut mixture.
- Bake in 350 oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cookies are a golden brown in color.