- 300 g brown rice
- 2 large oranges
- 12 dried figs, chopped
- 50 g pecan nuts
- 200 g cooked chicken, finely shredded
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the brown ric according to the instructions on the packet. In the meantime, peel and segment the oranges, reserving any juice.
- Mix together rice, orange segments, figs, pecan nuts, chicken and mint in a saucepan. Warm through over medium heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Pour over the orange juice and oil then season.
- Mix well and serve hot or cold.