Maïté G.'s Note:
From Realfood April 2001. This tangy rice dish makes a great packed lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the brown ric according to the instructions on the packet. In the meantime, peel and segment the oranges, reserving any juice.
- 2Mix together rice, orange segments, figs, pecan nuts, chicken and mint in a saucepan. Warm through over medium heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- 3Pour over the orange juice and oil then season.
- 4Mix well and serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice, Chicken and Citrus Pilau
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: