1/1 Photo of Brown Rice Casserole
I got this recipe from my brother-in-law, and it is a super easy side dish that tastes great and goes with just about anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in microwavable casserole dish.
- 2Add rice, consomme' beef, and french onion soups.
- 3Cook in microwave for 8 minutes.
- 4Stir and cook for another 8 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 746.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g