Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Is rice hard to make? It ain't hard mofo. It is simple and easy to make. Not all rice is cooked using the same ratios, but most are generally cooked the same
- Simply mang, measure 1 part brown rice to 2 parts water. In this case, we got 2 cups brown rice and 4 cups water.
- Put the bitch on the stove on high. Plop in 1 1/2 bouillon cubes.
- DON'T GO FAR.
- When it starts to boil, put the lid on the pot (or a plate) and turn the temperature down to 1 or 2.
- Watch a TV show without commercials (20 minutes)
- Take it off the hot element.
- Using a fork, gently fluff the rice (separate the rice so it ain't a big chunk of rice).
- Add some soy sauce or butter or whatever you like. A man would put pepper sauce on it.