- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, garlic, and water chestnuts in 3 tbsp of olive oil, for 10 minutes.
- Mix in parsley, rice, carrots, eggs, and flour. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form patties (approx 1/4 cup each) and grill till browned on both sides. (of freeze).
- Top with alfalfa sprouts, avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes.