Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain brown rice, cooked
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook broccoli according to directions on package.
- Drain well.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix well, put in casserole, cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
This is a simple and delicious recipe . I have been searching for a very long time for one like this! Try it , you'll love it!!
This recipe is easy and good! I replaced the cream of chicken with cream of mushroom to make the recipe vegetarian, used fresh instead of frozen broccoli, and added onion. Will definitely make it again.
This was a pretty good little casserole. Next time, I am going to try adding more veggies, maybe some mushrooms, etc. I added a little onion, which tasted good. Thanks for posting!