1/19 Photos of Brown Rice and Lentil Casserole
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a great meal that we eat here often in the winter time. With some dark bread and maybe a salad it is a really hearty meal, though we have been known to eat just this for dinner. The recipe is adapted from Amy Dacyczyn's "The Complete Tightwad Gazette"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except the cheese in a baking dish (I use an 11 x 7).
- 3Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- 4Then remove the foil, add the cheese, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice and Lentil Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 557.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: