1/1 Photo of Brown Rice and Cheese
Chef Dudo's Note:
Good with fish or on its own. Prep. time does not include cooking the rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300F.
- 2Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Saute celery, onion and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- 4Mix with remaining ingredients.
- 5Put into greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 374.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.6 g