1 hr 15 mins
Serve with pork chops and baked apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
- 2Add in salt and rice; boil 1 minute.
- 3Transfer to a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- 4Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 40 minutes.
- 5Add in remaining ingredients and mix well(add more chicken broth if needed).
- 6Cover and bake until liquid is absorbed and vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Rice and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 719.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g