Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a potato recipe I got from The Better Homes And Gardens New Cookbook, from 1943. A nice change from a regular baked potato
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon melted bacon drippings or 1 tablespoon other fat
- 1⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Score potatoes; brush with melted fat.
- Roll potatoes in mixture of crushed corn flakes, paprika, and salt.
- Bake covered in greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish in hot oven (425°F) about 45 minutes.
Made for Zaar Tag. Nice and different way to make potatoes. I'm so impatient that I usually just microwave my potatoes but these were good!