Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is sure to be a hit. It came from a lady I knew when I was in high school. It is my favorite dish to make. Just be careful while it's cooking, it's really easy to burn. My microwave time is different than in the recipe, it only takes mine to cook it in 30 to 35 minutes.
- 680.38 g round steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- 44.37 ml flour
- 29.58 ml oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 473.18 ml water
- 17.57 g envelope brown gravy mix
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Cut steak into serving sizes, pound and coat with flour, brown in oil.
- Put meat in microwave safe dish; place onion slices on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over steak, cover.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes, then on low for 45 to 55 minutes. Rearrange meat once. (Good with boiled potatoes, potato cakes, noodles or rice).