Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid gravy browner
- 2 cups cold water
- In a small saucepan mix pepper, cornstarch, beef bouillon, worcestershire sauce, and cold water.
- Bring to a boiling over medium heat, boil 1 minutes until thick stirring often.
- Stir in browner gravy.
I would reduce the worcestershire sauce by a quarter tsp because I don't really like it. I added 1 tsp liquid gravy.