Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great BBQ sauce to use with Pork. I found this recipe on INeedCoffee.com It was submitted by Gary Skinner.
- 1 (400 ml) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce (smokey flavour works best)
- 4 ounces of your favorite triple strength brewed coffee or 4 ounces some espresso
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite bourbon whiskey (like Jack Daniels)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- If brewing your coffee, put 3 times the amount of coffee grounds as normal, and only brew through about 4-6 ounces. If using espresso, pull 2-3 doubles.
- The BBQ sauce will thin. If sauce thins too much, have another bottle of sauce ready, and add enough to attain desired consistency.
- Apply to last 15 minutes of your BBQ.
- Remember the recipe above is a guideline. Don't be afraid to experiment with other ingredients like apple juice, cilantro, fresh garlic, or molasses. Get Creative and don't forget to Share and Enjoy!