1/1 Photo of Brown Edge Wafers
I love these cookies, they have always been my favorites. I actually cried when Nabisco stopped making them. This recipe is close to the yummy original. Not as easy as opening a box, but not too difficult to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together until lemon colored.
- 2Add remaining ingredients.
- 3Beat until thoroughly blended.
- 4This is a very thick batter.
- 5Drop by scant teaspoons on greased cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- 6Can sprinkle with ground blanched almonds or leave plain.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Edge Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g