Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Brown-Dunkin recipe out of the Tulsa paper.
Make and share this Brown-Dunkin's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- Soften gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar, pumpkin, salt, spices and milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add gelatin to hot pumpkin and stir until dissolved.
- When mixture begins to thicken, fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream and pour into pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
- Cover with remaining whipped cream.