1/1 Photo of Brown Derby House Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
I love to eat, but am looking for some tasty ways to reduce my caloric intake. Salads are a favorite; and with this one I don't feel like I am sacrificing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh baby greens
- 4 -6 leaves boston bibb lettuce
- 2 -4 leaves radicchio
- 4 leaves Belgian endive
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 slices English cucumbers (thin slices)
- 4 -6 kalamata olives
- red onion, thin shaved, to suit taste
- baby carrots, thin julienned, to suit taste
- 1To make salad, combine all ingredients in bowl.
- 2Toss with citrus vinaigrette before serving.
- 3To make dressing, in measuring cup, combine all juices and balsamic vinegar.
- 4Add enough apple cider vinegar to make 1/2 cup, which should be about 7 Tablespoons.
- 5Pour into mixing bowl or blender, with mustard.
- 6Slowly incorporate oils while mixing.
- 7Add the zests, and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Derby House Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1012.6
- Calories from Fat 984
- Total Fat 109.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: