1/3 Photos of Brown Cow (Root Beer or Cola Float)
The caramel syrup is what makes this drink special! You can also make this using orange soda with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup YUMMMMMM!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 cups chilled root beer (or use Coke Cola soda)
- 8 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (or to taste)
- 1Place 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream into 8 tall glasses.
- 2Pour 3/4 cup root beer over the ice cream.
- 3Drizzle each glass with about 1 tablespoon caramel syrup.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Cow (Root Beer or Cola Float)
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g