Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool and creamy, an unusual-sounding but *heavenly* tasting concoction.
Make and share this Brown Cow recipe from Food.com.
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 12 ounces root beer
- Put ice cream in a large (16-20 oz.) capacity glass.
- Pour root beer over ice cream.
- Add one straw and one long-handled tea spoon, sit back, and relax with your little bit of heaven in a glass.
- Don't blame me if you go back for more.
Nice twist on a root beer float. I made this tonight after work. It hit the spot. Thanks :)
Can't get any easier than this for sure! My son and I enjoyed this as an early afternoon snack while he is home recovering from bronchitis. Glad I tagged you in the Potluck Tag Game. :) Thanks!
An easy, fun cool treat for kids and adults! I used diet Mug root beer and it was still terrific. I served these with "crazy straws" and long spoons. The kiddos got a kick out of the name "brown cow." Thanx for sharing.