- 1 3⁄4 lbs sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the peas until crisp tender, 2 minutes; drain.
- In large heavy skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat until golden brown and fragrant, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pecans and cook, stirring until lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the peas and cook until heated through; season with salt and pepper.