1/1 Photo of Brown-Butter Sea Scallops With Ginger Sweet Potatoes Ww
Entered for safe-keeping. Scallops and sweet potatoes fit my WW and cholesterol-reduction diet very nicely. Each serving is 4 pts. From WW's "Simply the Best All American".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, about 2 pounds, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1PREPARE SWEET POTATOES:.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Pierce the potatoes in several places.
- 3Bake sweet potatoes until tender, about 45 minutes.
- 4Halve the potatoes lengthwise, and scoop the pulp into a medium bowl.
- 5Stir in the milk, ginger, salt and pepper.
- 6Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until blended and smooth; keep warm.
- 7PREPARE SCALLOPS:.
- 8Heat the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until the butter just begins to brown slightly.
- 9Add the scallops, cook, turning once, until browned on the outside, and just opaque in the center, about 1 minute on each side.
- 10Sprinkle with the scallions and serve with the potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown-Butter Sea Scallops With Ginger Sweet Potatoes Ww
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 715.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: