1/1 Photo of Brown Butter Pasta
Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
This came from a vegetarian friend and very easy and flavorable. Makes a great side dish. Enjoy.......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2While water heats, over med. heat combine butter, nutmeg and tumeric.
- 3Heat, stirring frequently, until butter has melted and browned slightly (8 mins.).
- 4Meanwhile, in food processor grate cheese
- 5Add breadcrumbs and pine nuts and pulse several times until mixture resembles coarse sand. Set aside.
- 6Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- 7Drain and return to pot.
- 8Pour butter mixture over pasta and toss to coat.
- 9Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Butter Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.9
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 377.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g