- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add onion and saute about one minute.
- Add green beans, mushrooms and water and saute until green beans are crisp tender.
- Pour onto rice or serving plate.
- Using the same pan, toast the walnuts until fragrant and sprinkle over the beans.