Rich and nutty from the butter and the walnuts. Serve it over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter over medium heat until golden brown.
- 2Add onion and saute about one minute.
- 3Add green beans, mushrooms and water and saute until green beans are crisp tender.
- 4Pour onto rice or serving plate.
- 5Using the same pan, toast the walnuts until fragrant and sprinkle over the beans.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Butter Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g