Recipe by CIndytc
Got this off the internet, sounded wonderful and wanted to try it as I had all the ingredients...very good...putting here for safe keeping... A great Meatless Monday recipe..
Top Review by JillQH
I wanted to really like this recipe, but I think I was doomed from the beginning. I am not a fan of parmesan cheese (so salty) and there is a large amount of that in this recipe. Also, I wasn't sure I was a fan of gnocchi either. Turned out great, I think it just doesn't suit my taste, that is why I rate it 4 stars; I think other people will enjoy it, but I didn't so much. I may try it again, but try to tame the parm in some way.
- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions, drain.
- Heat butter in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts to pan; cook 3 minutes or until butter and nuts are lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Add gnocchi and spinach to pan; cook 1 minute sor until spinach wilts,.
- stirring constantly. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.