1/1 Photo of Brown Butter Gnocchi With Spinach and Pine Nuts
Got this off the internet, sounded wonderful and wanted to try it as I had all the ingredients...very good...putting here for safe keeping... A great Meatless Monday recipe..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook gnocchi according to package directions, drain.
- 2Heat butter in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add pine nuts to pan; cook 3 minutes or until butter and nuts are lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- 4Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute.
- 5Add gnocchi and spinach to pan; cook 1 minute sor until spinach wilts,.
- 6stirring constantly. Stir in salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Butter Gnocchi With Spinach and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: