From: The Cake Mix Doctor; found online and posted in response to a request. Prep time is a guess-timate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; heat until the butter browns, about 4 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Pour the hot butter over the cream cheese and add the vanilla.
- 4Blend with an electric mixer on low speed until the butter and cream cheese are smooth and combined.
- 5Add the sugar, a little at a time, beating on low until the sugar is incorporated.
- 6Once it has all been added, increase the mixer speed to medium for 20 seconds and beat until fluffy.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g