Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy and tasty dish that the kids seem to like. No fuss, no mess
- 400 g cooked red kidney beans
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 crushed Weetabix
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups gravy mix, made up
- Process beans in food pruccessor, until still lumpy.
- Do not over process.
- Add all other ingredients, except gravy, and mix together by hand.
- Grease a casserole dish and place bean mix in.
- Pour gravy over.
- Bake 180C for one hour.