Recipe by Iceland
Finaly the perfect cookie which is high in protein and will canqueer at least some of you nasty cravings! I was looking for this sooo long but finaly i am confident enough to post my own protein bar-cookie recipe. I make these and the end for some days if you keep them in a box. i take 2-3 for a post worout snack and they are also great as a substitute in your coffee break. Now talking baout dipping them into you latte for the prefect breakfast!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup whole grain wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- blend all dry ingredients together.
- Add jogurt and sirop, stir.
- Add peanutbutter and blend until you think it will not blend any better.
- Add applejuice and mix on high speed for a few seconds.
- Make cookies or muffins or if you like bars you only use 1/4 cup juice.
- Bake at 170°for 15 minutes or until slightly brown.