- 2 slices whole wheat bread, lightly buttered
- cold poached salmon
- 6 slices very thin English cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄2 cup chopped watercress
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- carrot, sticks
- celery, sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon on first slice of bread.
- top with cucumber& alphalfa sprouts.
- Combine watercress with mayo and add to sandwich; season to taste with salt& pepper.
- Top with second slice of bread and place in plastic wrap.
- Take celery& carrot sticks in a separate container for munching at lunch time.