Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're tired of unhealthy, expensive grab-and-go lunches, give this a try!
Make and share this Brown Bag Ideas - Fiesta Lunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup turkey
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 soft flour tortilla
- tortilla chips
- 1 container black bean dip
- Combine chicken, celery, pepper& onion in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream& salsa.
- Place lettuce leaf on soft tortilla, top with chicken mixture, and roll up.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Serve with chips& bean dip for a fiesta.
Great recipe to use for that left over chicken or turkey. I did saute the veggies and left off the lettuce lead all together because we werer eating these hot for supper. But if I were going to pack into a brown bag for lunch I would do them exactly as the recipe is written. Will definately use this recipe again.
Taste was fantastic Will use this for lunch often Easy to make ahead.