Recipe by CountryLady
If you're tired of unhealthy, expensive grab-and-go lunches, give this a try!
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Great recipe to use for that left over chicken or turkey. I did saute the veggies and left off the lettuce lead all together because we werer eating these hot for supper. But if I were going to pack into a brown bag for lunch I would do them exactly as the recipe is written. Will definately use this recipe again.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup turkey
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 soft flour tortilla
- tortilla chips
- 1 container black bean dip